SHOREHAM RFC Ltd Annual General Meeting
Dear Club Member,
SRFC Ltd will hold its AGM on Thursday 27nd June 2019 at The Crabtree pub, Lancing, from 7:30pm until close of meeting.
The agenda to follow is laid out in the clubs constitution:
• Approval of the minutes of the previous AGM
• Presidents address.
• Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman, president and vice president
• Election of other Directors of the Club
• Appointment of other members of the Club General Committee, and other Officials of the Club if known at time of AGM
• Appointment of Patrons (nominations for these positions should be made to me, the club secretary, in writing by 15th June 2019)
• Appointment of Auditors
• Proposed changes to the constitution wording
• Financial Report
• Annual Subscriptions for 2019/2020 season.
• Consideration of any other business, the content of which shall have been forwarded in writing to the Club Secretary by 15th June 2019.
The following director positions are up for re-election at the AGM:
Nominations for these positions should be made to me, the club secretary, in writing by 15th June 2019
Club Treasurer - Vacant
Director of Rugby - Vacant
Safeguarding Officer - Vacant
Youth Chairperson, for the junior and mini’s section - Vacant
Senior Team Club Captain
Existing Directors will be automatically considered for re-election unless they advise me, the Club Secretary of their withdrawal by 15th June 2019.
There are also a number of other Club Officer positions within the club, which do not require election but are essential to the running and continued development of the club, if you are interested in any of these roles please contact me also.
Sussex Representative Youth and Senior,
Club Coaching coordinator,
Club Volunteer coordinator,
Club referee coordinator,
(It is not necessary for these roles to be voted on, and can therefore be appointed or adjusted at any time during the financial year.)
If you want any information about what is involved in any of these Director Roles the “job” descriptions are attached.
Updated 09:03 - 6 Jul 2019 by Daryn Clarke
Tim Doust | Club Secretary | Shoreham RFC Ltd
+44 (0) 7779231979